OnSite Wellness is committed to offering customizable quality programs and services that support employer business strategies and employee health and
The wellness that results from embracing healthy lifestyles will enhance the employee’s ability to be more productive and exceed work expectations, as well as meet personal challenges and goals.
The OnSite Wellness team brings health promotion programs to your company, to your employees, at work, on-site.
Being at your worksite allows our staff to build relationships with your employees and encourages a safe environment where healthy changes can occur.
The advantages to offering on-site programming:
- Employees spend most of their time at work
- Convenient to attend programs
- Easy to pick up information
- Higher participation levels
- Relationships are developed with instructors and wellness professionals
- Creates a healthy work environment
- Employees feel that the company cares about them
OnSite Wellness works with your management team to tailor a wellness program fitting the needs of your company. Incentives are developed to target company wellness goals and drive participation.
Our services include designing, developing, implementing and administering a customized wellness program that provides:
- Wellness at the workplace
- Personal assistance to employees
- Onsite wellness screenings and explanation of results
- A corporate-wide health strategy
- A healthy corporate culture
Our programs encourage employees to take charge of their health by having preventive physical exams and screenings as recommended for their age and gender. Opportunities for
on-site health assessments and screenings are also available.
- Blood pressure screenings
- Cholesterol and glucose screenings
- Height, weight and body mass index
- Body composition
- Fitness testing
- Health Risk Assessments
Eating healthy is vital to good health. It is also something that many people find difficult to do. Our wellness programs and registered dietitians will help your employees understand what eating healthy is all about and challenge them to make healthier food choices.
- Individual counseling
- Education classes
- Cooking classes
- Nutrition tracking
- Weight management
- Online food tracking and meal planning
Being active prevents many diseases, helps you feel good, and makes you strong so that you can perform your everyday activities easier. Your employees activity level has a big impact on their overall health.
- Activity tracking and Challenges - paper and online
- Educational classes
- Fitness facility management
- Group exercise classes
- Personal training
- Industrial stretching
- Recreational events
Understanding your physical health and what affects it positively and negatively is essential to creating a healthy lifestyle. Our team works with your employees on behaviors that promote and maintain good physical health.
- Health education programs - onsite and online
- Men’s and women’s health
- Self care classes
- Stress management and relaxation programs
- Personal growth
- Smoking cessation
Our expert staff will work with your employees one-on-one to help address their health and behavioral changes to improve their health and well-being.
- Lifestyle Coaching
- Individual health behavior coaching
- Individual exercise programs
- Online interactive coaching modual
OnSite Wellness offers a variety of approaches to helping employees quit using tobacco. Not all methods work for all people, that is why we customize our cessation program to meet the needs of both the employer and the employee.
- Group tobacco cessation classes on-site
- Individual coaching on-site or telephonic
- Individual tobacco cessation classes online
- Text messaging tobacco cessation program
- Tobacco free campus implementation
Mentally healthy employees are more efficient and are more apt to focus on work while at work.
- Educational programs and opportunities at the workplace or online
- Coordination with client’s employee assistance program
- Coordination with company financial advisors
- Stress awareness challenges
Where ever your company is on the wellness continuum, OnSite Wellness will help guide you to developing the best solutions for your organization. With over 35 years of combined experience in Corporate Wellness we can assist the client who is just starting to think about wellness to the client who is looking to take the next steps with their existing program.
- Wellness Culture Analysis
- Hourly Consulting
- Strategic Planning
- Corporate culture consulting
OnSite Wellness is your solution to workplace wellness!
As the owners of OnSite Wellness, Mary Kline and Amy Ritsema have been firm believers in the importance of people and have been bringing wellness to organizations for over 22 years.
With a passion for what they do, they have built a team that holds the same passion. OnSite Wellness believes in their employees and in all people. They have invested in their future and their teams by making sure all team members have a degree in exercise science, nutrition or a related field. They also ensure their team achieves certifications in worksite wellness and are trained in wellness coaching. They believe in making what they do fun for both their clients and their team!
Our Core Purpose:
Partnering with employers to positively impact health & well-being
This goal is reached by:
- Encouraging employees to live a healthy lifestyle by providing wellness programs that create awareness, motivate, and build healthy skills and habits.
- Inspiring family's to create and support a healthy environment at home.
- Creating a happy, healthy workforce which will improve a company's bottom line.
- Influencing the communities in which we live and work by modeling healthy behavior and promoting healthy environments.
Our Core Beliefs:
Put People First
"do what is best for the people we serve"
Act with Integrity
"do the right thing"
"be creative in finding solutions"
Make a Difference
"be a positive, healthy influence"
Meet Our Team
Click on the pictures below to learn more about each team member.Registered Dietitian, Account Representativep: 269.686.3705Registered Dietitian, Account Managerp: 616.309.2777Account Representativep: 248.251.7031Medical Directorp: 616.309.2760
Are you passionate about people and improving their health and well being? If you believe you have the skills that would match our organization please feel free to email your resume to Chris DeBlaay - email@example.com
Click on title for position details.
There are no positions currently open. Please check back regularly.
Fill out the form below to contact us for assistance.
Health Risk Assessments
Action Fabricators HRA
Century Inc. HRA
Fabri-Kal Headquarters HRA
Fabri-Kal Manchester HRA
Fabri-Kal Pennsylvania HRA
Fabri-Kal South Carolina HRA
GR Controls HRA
Knape & Vogt HRA
Zeeland Farm Services / Nebraska Corn Processing HRA
KMW Group HRA
Grand Rapids Community Foundation HRA
GreenBay Packaging HRA