Are you passionate about wellness? Help make a difference in the lives of our client’s employees by supporting a culture of health at the worksite.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate wellness professional to join our team and service clients throughout the state of Michigan by performing biometric screenings at our client’s worksites. Therefore, reliable transportation is required.
This position is a part-time, per diem role, which means our Health Screeners have flexibility in setting their own schedule. Hours vary from week to week and screeners must be able to work a variety of shifts, including early morning shifts. Occasional overnight shifts are also possible.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Providing excellent customer service to our clients
- Demonstrating both a professionalism and relational skill that makes participants feel welcome and safe
- Performing and recording biometric testing results including, but not limited to height, weight, blood pressure, BMI and finger-poke blood draws
- Reviewing results with individuals, providing coaching and offering resources to make healthy lifestyle changes
- Assisting team in setting up and tearing down work stations, which may include lifting 10-20 lbs
- Demonstrated fluency in English, Spanish preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in a health-related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of Health Screening or Phlebotomy experience
- Current CPR certification
- Outstanding customer service skills; professional appearance and demeanor
- Dependable, punctual, and responsible
- Excellent verbal skills, with the ability to relate to and communicate with a wide range of individuals
- Possess a strong attention to detail, while also working in a fast-paced setting
- Reliable transportation
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to email@example.com with your introduction and resume attached or submit here.
Clients are located throughout the lower peninsula of Michigan.