Wellness Account Representative 1
Are you passionate about wellness? Help make a difference in the lives of our client’s employees by supporting a culture of health at the worksite. We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate wellness professional to join our team and service clients throughout the state of Michigan.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Creating and inspiring a culture of health for our clients
- Increasing engagement in our client’s wellness programs
- Managing multiple tasks simultaneously including promotion, communication, strategic planning, and evaluation of our programs.
- Traveling onsite to build relationships with employees, influence culture, teach and provide biometric screenings
- Equipping people to make life change through 1:1 health coaching
- Tracking participation and completing reports to determine outcomes and incentives
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a health-related field
- Ability to travel up to 30% throughout the state, including overnight trips
- Flexibility in schedule. While are general office hours are 8am-5pm, we do spend time onsite at our clients at hours in the early morning, and occasionally early evening. Applicants must be able to accommodate these shifts.
- Commitment to a team approach
- Passion for helping people live a healthier life
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred, but not required
- R.D.’s are especially encouraged to apply
Apply through email
Based in Grand Rapids, serving clients throughout the state and region.
Part-Time; 20 hours/week